Africans American heritage highlights
FREE Black Heritage Trail Beacon Hill walking tours start May 27th, The International Roxbury Film Festival is June 19th-June 29th at multiple locations, The Urban Lab annual Juneteenth at the Museum of Fine Arts Celebration draws a crowd. It happens June 19th from 5 – 10 p.m.
The Berklee Beantown JazzFest is no longer, but the school of music is partnering with The BAMSFEST to feature 18 local artist of color, food vendors and more in an outdoor setting June 22nd at Franklin Park Playstead. If you like rock, Hip-Hop and Country-HIP HOPPING style music go to the BOSTON CALLING Music Festival and you be so happy you did. TRAVIS SCOTT headlines one of the dates.
Out of Town, one hour away
- Our Charter Bus Quote pricing is good.
- Martha’s Vineyard African American Film Festival Aug 9
- Martha’s Vineyard Black Comedy Explosion is coming
- NEWPORT JAZZ FESTIVAL is Aug 2 – 4 book it here
- The Roxbury Trolley Charter Bus holds 36 at $27/seat unguided
- Newport Jazz Festival Bus Ticket Packages are on sale
- Black Heritage Trail of New Hampshire tours are ready
- Explore the Portsmouth New Hampshire $2M African Burial Ground Gray Line sightseeing lux bus seats start t $18c, $40ad link
Would you rather go fishing? yea, $58 at sea and the fish is cut/cleaned for you. Watch a Whale, Ride a Duck Tour. We have those tickets here.
This list contains just a few highlights about the 100 great Black heritage and experience destinations for things to do in New England when the weather is warm.