Parking fees range $14 to $19 per day overnight parking.
Transportation and airport transfers
- Public transportation from Boston is $1.50 – $3.50 (617-222-3200).
- Boston taxi cab rates are $5.40 per mile
- Water Taxi covers 20 Boston Harbor landings serving the airport ( 617-422-0392).
- The Logan Express Bus does pickups and returns to Back Bay, Braintree, Framingham, Peabody and in Woburn (800-23LOGAN).
- Boston Airport Shuttle Service. Call Toll Free 1-877-716-2520 to speak with a shuttle reservation specialist.
New Hampshire to the Airport
C&J Trailways operates to get you to and from Newburyport, and Portsmouth, New Hampshire; Dover, NH to South Station, Boston; 800-258-7111.
Concord Trailways: goes to Logan and South Station, serving Maine, and New Hampshire; 800-639-3317.
Other Airports in the region are
Worcester Regional Airport (ORH) Worcester; 508-799-1741
Martha’s Vineyard Airport (MVY)
West Tisbury, Martha’s Vineyard; 508-693-7022
Nantucket Memorial Airport (ACK)
Nantucket Island; 508-325-5300
Provincetown Municipal Airport (PVC)
Provincetown, Cape Cod; 508-487-0241
Albany International Airport (ALH) Albany, NY; 518-242-2200
(Serves the Berkshires and Mohawk Trail)
Barnstable Municipal Airport (HYA) Hyannins, Cape Cod; 508-775-2020
Bradley International Airport (BDL) Windsor Locks, Connecticut; 860-292-2000 (Serves Greater Springfield, Franklin County, the Berkshires and Mohawk Trail)
T.F. Green Airport (PVD) Warwick, Rhode Island; 888-268-7222, 401-737-8222 (Serves Southeastern Massachusetts)
Hanscom Field Airport (BED)
Manchester/Boston Regional Airport (MHT)
Manchester, New Hampshire; 603-624-6539
(Serves North of Boston and Greater Merrimack Valley)
New Bedford Regional Airport (EWB)
New Bedford; 508-991-6160
Plymouth Municipal Airport