I rode the Boston Duck Tour for the first time ever and it was an amazing experience. I’d do it again. You could compare it to the openness of a trolley car ride where lines of sight are perfect, but it is quite different. The duck tour seat is high above the streets. The vessel moves at a commanding pace through the thickest urban traffic. Duck tour vehicles float in water very well.
There’s something about Boston that attracts
Boston is one of the oldest cities in the United States. It was the scene of several key events of the American Revolution, such as the Boston Massacre, the Boston Tea Party, the Battle of Bunker Hill, and the Siege of Boston. Upon U.S. independence from Great Britain. Boston’s many firsts include the United States’ first public or state school (Boston Latin School, 1635), first subway system (Tremont Street Subway, 1897), and first public park (Boston Common, 1634).
A luxury motorcoach bus tour of Boston history with an expert tour guide.
- Travel the famed route of Paul Revere’s midnight ride from Boston
- Visit and learn about the history of Cambridge, Lexington and Concord
- Travel past the homes of Longfellow, Hawthorne, Alcott & Emerson – renowned American authors
- Enjoy free time at Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market in Boston
- Overview of Boston & USS Constitution
- Complimentary Hotel Pick-up (where available)
- Children’s rates are applied when you book