There’s something about Boston that is attracting 20 million visitors a year to Faneuil Hall. Let’s review it. Boston is one of the oldest cities in the United States. It was the scene of several key events of the American Revolution, such as the Boston Massacre, the Boston Tea Party, the Battle of Bunker Hill, and the Siege of Boston. Upon U.S. independence from Great Britain. Boston’s many firsts include the United States’ first public or state school (Boston Latin School, 1635), first subway system (Tremont Street Subway, 1897), and first public park (Boston Common, 1634).
The hands-on way to experience Boston in one day on an air-conditioned luxury coach with an expert local guide.
- Travel the famed route of Paul Revere’s midnight ride from Boston
- Visit and learn about the history of Cambridge, Lexington and Concord
- Travel past the homes of Longfellow, Hawthorne, Alcott & Emerson – renowned American authors
- Enjoy free time at Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market in Boston
- Overview of Boston & USS Constitution
- Complimentary Hotel Pick-up (where available)
- Children’s rates are applied when you book